Reduce your stress in knowing that you are financially covered in the event of death or disease in your livestock
This policy covers farmers against loss/death of livestock as a result of the following:
- Accidental death due to lightening, floods, snakebites, windstorms
- Diseases of terminal nature
- Emergency slaughter on veterinary advice
- Forceful theft either in paddock or zero grazing units
- Transit risk within a radius of 250kms
- Calving complication
- Loss as a result of epidemics
NB: Loss of milk income for dairy cows and goats for a maximum of 10 litres per day for dairy cows and 4 liters for dairy goats
What is covered?
What do you need to get cover?
- Completely filled proposal form
- Premium payment
- Current veterinary and valuation report from the local veterinary officer
What are the ages covered?
- Cattle, sheep, and goats below 10 years
- Cattle that are older than 90 days
- Sheep, goats, and pigs older than 60 days
- Horses that are below 25 years but older than 3 months
What is the claim process under Agriculture?
- Completely filled claim form
- Police abstract in the event of theft of livestock or poultry
- Vet claim form in the event of poultry
© 2021 Co-op Consultancy and Insurance agency.