Rest a little easier knowing that you are financially covered from natural calamities, pests and diseases.
The farmer is covered against Yield shortfall due to:-
- draught and/or excessive rainfall
- uncontrollable pests and diseases
Loss of production inputs are also covered as a result of the same factors.
What crops are covered?’
Crops covered are but not limited to-
- cotton and
- Green house
What do you need to get cover?
- Completely filled proposal form
- The expected income per acre
- The cost of production per acre
- Premium payment
What is the claim process under Agriculture?
- Completely filled claim form
- Police abstract in the event of theft of livestock or poultry
- Vet claim form in the event of poultry
© 2021 Co-op Consultancy and Insurance agency.